Back to top
DRIVE Ltd. Success History
- 1992 July 14 DRIVE Ltd. was established.
- 1993 the first batch of blue sensitive film Retina XBM was supplied for Minsk medical establishments.
- 1996 the first automatic X-ray film developing processor was shipped. That year the Service Department was established.
- 1997 the first medical laser printer for x-ray film was supplied, the Kodak KELP 1120.
- 1999 the first X-ray unit was supplied.
- 2000 we introduced green-sensitive screen-film systems to Belarusian medical institutions.
- 2000 we registered standard specifications, launched production and shipping of the first X-ray unit of our own design – the Kosmos.
- 2000 the first radio opaque automatic injector for MRI was brought into service.
- 2003 we supplied first CR systems and corresponding Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS) systems.
- 2003 our employees first completed tasks to assemble and set up X-ray equipment outside Belarus.
- 2012 the first DR system was supplied.
- 2012 the first MRI unit was supplied.
- 2013 we started export shipping of own-produced radiology units.
- February 2016 saw the start of active on-line client management via the Company’s web services. The first professionals to evaluate the system were:
- The first modernization and digitizing equipment query was submitted February 15, 2016 by Dmitry Borisovich Shulgovsky, Head of Smorgon Central Regional Hospital Radiolody Department.
- The first operating parameters testing query was made February 18, 2016 by Bogdan Taisya Fedorovna, Head of Brest Central City Hospital Radiolody Department.
- The first service request was submitted February 19, 2016 by Dubovik Inna Valentinovna, Head of Kobrin Central Regional Hospital Radiolody Department.
- The first comment on the performance of our team members was left February 19, 2016 by Vershkov Alexey Sergeevich, Senior Roentgenographer of Kobrin Central Regional Hospital.
- 2017 June 14 we begin cooperation with our partner company DriveMedService Ltd. to make our renowned high-quality service and equipment available in Russia!